Friday, March 23, 2012

Rant

School is crazy. I am really going nuts sooner or later. I can't wait for all my submissions and exams to be over. I need a long break now. This year is just kind of crappy to me I guess.. So many things happened in such a short time. One of my little pigs had passed on as well. Two blows in a month. I know I have to be strong..

Have been taking over my maid's role by cleaning the entire house and doing chores is driving me nuts. I don't know what to say much though.. Life had been pretty stagnant for me. I have so much work now but I just don't feel like touching them. Argh!

Why is the weather so hot today?!! Need to go get my bath soon.

Oh and I bought a new shelter and some things for my pig to bite. Hopefully he bites them and not just smell them! When I am free I shall upload some photos.

Anyway, went to have steak with my cliques at the restaurant called "The Ship". It is quite a nice place with a nice manager but I would advice to get the signature steak that is on hot plate rather than those that are on promotion and sounds really good. Haha!

Alright! Shall blog again soon!

P.S: I am very glad that god gave me a good friend like you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment