Friday, February 24, 2012

Marriage

What is marriage? A day when a couple decides to live together forever under the eye of law. Looking at the people around me getting married, from primary to secondary school friends suddenly set my mind thinking a lot. 


I used to think that marriage is such a blissful thing, etc, etc! But suddenly, I have the fear of getting married which I don't know why. Probably I am afraid that I would marry the wrong guy I guess. Also, I still want to enjoy my life regardless whether I am attached or single. 

Life is so short. I don't feel like getting tied down so early I guess. After I graduate, I will be 24! Even before I reach that stage, relatives around me are already asking the usual questions that we used to laugh at when we were younger.

"When are you getting married?"

After that will be....

"When do you want to have kids?" "Are you going to have one?"

My gosh.. I can already imagine getting such questions.

I guess everything depends on fate. Hopefully I can meet the right one eventually. Or hopefully, he might already be the one. I don't know!

Marriage..........

No comments:

Post a Comment