Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movie date

Watched Rapunzel with baby yesterday. Like finally.......... The 3D animation was really good but I thought the story was rather simple and predictable. Maybe because it's a fairytale? Haha.

I missed those days when I was still a kid and I go gaga over those fairy tales. Like the princess and the prince will always have a happy ending. But, as you grow older, you realized that all these are like what it is called "Fairy Tales". It doesn't exist in real life.

So those girls who are still in that kind of world, please wake up ya.

My leg is still hurting, but I hope it is getting slightly better. I feel like an old lady now.

I have so many things to do but I am so lazy. I shouldn't be that way and I should complete my first two tasks later on.

Good weather to stay at home today.

Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment