Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bored

I am so proud of myself that I finally played snooker for the first time of my life! It is extremely tiring as compared to playing pool, and it is not easy as well.

My examination result is also out and I am not contented with my grades. Sometimes, I really hate being in a design school as you are being graded according to whether the lecturer's liking as compared to students from the science school, whereby, you are graded according to your answers.

Super sian though.. But well, I guess most importantly is that I have a good portfolio and I enjoyed the process of working.

Anyway, I am currently in school watching snooker competition as bf is playing. 6 hours already and I am so tired now.

I want to catch up with as many friends as possible before school reopens! :D

I don't know how long more to go. I hope bf's team wins and we can go back! Else, it is going to drag till midnight! Gosh..

Shall blog again soon. Anyway, I love my current hair style now. Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment