Thursday, January 12, 2012

Random Thoughts

Suddenly, I have this urge to blog after such a long time.. Nothing much in school. Holiday ended and school started with a pile of workload once again. That is like a routine for every semester. I can't wait for year 4 to come seriously..

There are so many thoughts running in my head. Some thoughts that I keep deep inside me. It is really tough but I know I have to.

As we grow older, we find friendship more and more volatile, and you know you can't stop it. You can only accept the fact that things are. Many people in life listen to the wrong party and assume that the other party is always right and pushes all the fault to you when you are the innocent party. It hurts but I am still going to keep mum about it. Only my closest ones who understands me the most will know my innermost feelings. I appreciate friends who are always supporting me irregardless of what happens.

Friends around me, including myself have been asking this question. I am worried for what I will end up doing in future. I do not know what is the talent in me and what can I do. Many often look down on designers, artists. If you ever have that mindset, do ask yourself this question, what would the world be like without art? Without design? The purpose of raising this issue is because many thinks that designers are useless or worthless. But I would like to stress that design is all around us and we can't deny it. Without designers, this world would have technology but with no design and no interface.

Oh well, I feel that as I grow older I tend to rant a little. But anyway, Chinese New Year is around the corner and I have get to get something that I really like! For example, a dress or something. But I have already gotten my shoes though.. Argh!! I hope I can grab something soon!

Came across this song and I thought it was rather nice so I am sharing it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment